The Bon Bon Cocktail recipe with LemonTop Gin is an easy way to impress friends and family. Get ready to be the life of the party!
Bon Bon Cocktails are a fun way to enjoy cocktails without all the fuss. They’re also a great way to serve guests at parties, especially when entertaining large groups.
If you don’t have Licor 43 you can use the vanilla vodka Bon Bon Cocktail recipe
- 30ml LemonTop Gin
- 30ml Vodka
- 30ml Licor 43
- 30ml Lemon Juice
- 15ml Butterscotch Liqueur or Toffee Vodka
- 15ml Sugar Syrup
- Lime Slices
To make these cocktails, you will need:
- A cocktail shaker
- A strainer
- A glass
In order to make a Bon Bon Cocktail, you will first need to prepare the ingredients.
- To create your Cocktail recipe add ice to your shaker.
- Add equal parts gin, vodka, licor43 and lemon juice one at a time to the cocktail shaker until you reach the desired flavour profile.
- If you prefer a sweeter gin cocktail, add more sugar than water. If you prefer a less sweet cocktail, add more water than sugar.
- Next, shake the mixture well
- Finally, strain the drink into an ice-filled glass and garnish with more lime.