Returns & Refunds
If you would like to return an item then please get in touch with us as soon as possible via email
Please leave a contact name and telephone number.
- If an item arrives damaged or faulty please contact us as soon as possible for a replacement or refund.
- If you wish to return your items you must notify us within seven working days (not including weekends or bank holidays) after the day on which you received the goods.
- Returned items should be unopened (except for clothing, which we appreciate may need to be tried on for size) and unused.
- Perishable goods cannot be returned.
- Items must be returned in the original packaging with the accompanying delivery note along with the reason for return.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of notification unless otherwise agreed by us in writing.
- Returned items are your responsibility until they reach us.
- The cost of returning an item is your responsibility. We will only cover the cost of returning items if the reason for the return is our mistake. In this case please use the most cost effective method of delivery and include proof of the delivery charge.
- We will process refunds within 30 days at the very latest.
If you have any feedback then please get in touch. We like to know how we can improve or if we have done something well. Visit our Contact page for full details on how to reach us.
You have up to 7 days following delivery of the goods to exchange them for goods of the equivalent value or request a refund. In this case you must notify us of your wish to cancel in writing (by email, via our “contact us” page or by post) and you must return the goods to us at your expense in their original wrapping, intact and accompanied by all accessories and documentation which were part of the delivery within 30 days of receipt.
Please send any return items our company address, with a note inside including the name, order number and postcode of the original order.
Unfortunately, we will not be able to refund the cost of postage, either of your original order or the return unless the item is faulty.