Halloween is fast approaching we have another ghoulish gin cocktail for you all! Our very own LemonTop Bloody Mary Cocktail, try it if you dare…
There are several reasons why the Bloody Mary Cocktail is such an ideal party beverage. First, it’s easy to make. It only takes a few minutes to prepare and there are no complicated ingredients. Second, it’s inexpensive. You can most of the ingredients at any grocery store. Third, it’s healthy. The tomato juice contains lycopene, vitamin C, and potassium.
- 50ml LemonTop Gin
- 100ml tomato juice
- 3 dashes of hot sauce (or more if you’re feeling devilish)
- 10ml Worcestershire sauce
- Dash of black pepper
- Ice Cubes
- Celery stick, to serve
- Fill your desired glass with ice cubes or use a cocktail shaker if you have one.
- Pour in the LemonTop Gin and tomato juice, and mix well.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce along with the hot sauce, and mix well.
- Sprinkle some black pepper and stick in the celery.
- This Bloody Mary Cocktail is a devilishly nostalgic taste of the seaside.
Tag us in your spooky LemonTop Gin creations with @LemonTopGin and #LemonTopGin. Like the sound of our LemonTop Bloody Mary Cocktail? Be sure to try out all our other different gin cocktails & gin recipes too!