Everyone loves a LemonTop and everyone loves a Mojito? We’ve combined them here to make a beautiful long drink.
- 25ml Lemontop Gin
- 25ml White Rum
- Squeeze Lime Juice
- 100ml Soda Water
- 10ml Sugar Syrup
- A small handful of mint and a sprig for garnish.
- Muddle the mint, lime juice and sugar syrup in a cocktail shaker
- Add the LemonTop Gin and the rum
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake well
- Fill your glass with ice, then strain the cocktail in.
- Top up with soda water
- Garnish with more mint
- Enjoy and remember those sunny summer days with your gin cocktail.
Want to add a little bit of extra spice? Add a few slices of fresh chilli before shaking!