Everyone loves a classic margarita cocktail and with the weather improving we thought it was about time we put our LemonTop Gin twist on one of the most refreshing and simple cocktails out there.
If you really want to add another dimension a few slices of fresh chilli adds an extra bit of zing!
- 50ml Tequila
- 15ml LemonTop Gin
- 25ml Lime juice
- 15ml Tripel Sec (or Cointreau)
- Flaked Sea Salt
- Slice of lemon (or lime)
- Sliced fresh chilli (optional)
- Mint for garnish
- Rub the rim of your glass with the slice of lemon, and dip the rim in the salt.
- Fill your cocktail shaker with ice add the LemonTop Gin, lime juice and Triple Sec (and half a sliced chilli, if using), and shake well
- Fill your glass with ice, and strain the cocktail into the glass.
- Garnish with the mint, lemon slice, ( slices of fresh chilli if using)
- Sit back, relax and enjoy our version of a Margarita cocktail.