According to a recent post by Teesside Live the most popular cocktail ordered in the many bars around Teesside is the classic Negroni. We thought it only fitting that we put our twist on this fantastic cocktail.
It’s quick and easy and every bit as tasty as the original, it’s also really flexible so you can add some vodka if you want less lemon, you can also switch the Campari out and use Aperol for a slightly less bitter version. You can also add some tonic or soda water if you’d like to add a bit of fizz to the drink.
- 30ml LemonTop Gin
- 30ml Red/Sweet Vermouth
- 30ml Campari
- 1 dash Orange Bitters (optional)
- Slice of Lemon or Orange to garnish
- Mix all of the ingredients in a glass full of ice.
- Stir well for 30 seconds to chill.
- Garnish with Lemon or Orange
Don’t forget to tag us in your photos of you enjoying your LemonTop Gin Negroni.