Craving something delicious and refreshing? Give this Old Fashioned with LemonTop Gin Cocktail Recipe a try! This classic cocktail is made with LemonTop Gin, Angostura bitters, sugar, and an orange twist. The result is a flavourful and balanced drink that’s perfect for sipping on a hot summer day. The sweetness of the sugar and the tartness of the gin pair perfectly together to create a truly unique and delightful drink. Enjoy the smooth and silky texture as you sip this classic and tasty cocktail. Cheers!
- 50ml LemonTop Gin
- 20ml Dry Vermouth
- 50ml of Bourbon – we used Woodford Reserve.
- Pinch of sugar
- 1 dash Orange Bitters
- Twist of lemon to garnish
- Add a couple of ice cubes to your favourite tumbler
- Add all of the ingredients to the glass
- Stir well until the ice starts to melt slightly.
- Add more ice
- Garnish with the lemon twist and serve.
We hope you enjoy it as much as we do, Please send us your photos on social media and we’ll feature you on our wall of fame.