We love it when our customers invent their own cocktails and recipes, especially when the look as awesome as this! You might remember Graeme from one of our other delicious cocktails – the LemonTop Screwball which went down a storm in the summer.
He’s been helping us bring back those nostalgic summer feels with his latest incarnation. The Lemon Bottle
Lemon bottle gin cocktail recipe
- 3-4 Barratt milk bottle lollies (from Iceland)
- 2-3 Walls Calippo lemon and lime ice pops
- 50ml LemonTop Gin
- 1 Cadbury flake
- In a blender place 3-4 milk lollies enough to fill 3/4 of the glass your using and add 40ml of the lemon top gin leaving 10ml for the Calippo lemon and lime ice pops
- Blend the milk lollies to smooth and creamy
- Pour the milk lolly mixture and fill 3/4 of the glass
- Clean the blender out and add 2-3 Calippo lemon and lime ice pops enough to fill the last 1/4 of the glass and add the remaining 10ml of LemonTop Gin blend till it’s like a slush then add to the top of the glass
- Garnish with a flake on top
- Enjoy your nostalgic taste of the seaside.