Lemontop Gin Syrup isn’t just got Pancake Day…you can use it on ice cream, waffles, cakes or as a base for cocktails ?
- 50ml LemonTop Gin
- 150ml Ben Shaws Cream Soda
- 4 tbsp icing sugar
- Add some sprinkles as an extra topping too ?
- Put the gin and cream soda in a saucepan and bring to the boil
- Reduce the heat and simmer until syrupy.
- If you want to make it extra thick without reducing it too much, put the icing sugar in a small bowl and gradually add some of the reduced gin mixtures.
- Return to the pan and simmer for 2 minutes to cook through, set aside.
- Top your delicious dessert with the syrup and add on any optional toppings. We love sprinkles!