Halloween is fast approaching we have another ghoulish cocktail for you all! Our very own LemonTop Bloody Mary, try it if you dare…
- 50ml LemonTop Gin
- 100ml tomato juice
- 3 dashes hot sauce (or more if you’re feeling devilish)
- 10ml Worcestershire sauce
- Dash of black pepper
- Ice Cubes
- Celery stick, to serve
- Fill a your desired glass with ice cubes or use a cocktail shaker if you have one.
- Pour in the LemonTop Gin and tomato juice, mix well.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce along with the hot sauce, mix well.
- Sprinkle some black pepper and stick in the celery.
- Enjoy a devilishly nostalgic taste of the seaside.
Tag us in your spooky LemonTop Gin creations with @LemonTopGin and #LemonTopGin. Like the sound of our LemonTop Bloody Mary? Be sure to try out all our other different gin cocktails & gin recipes too!