LemonTop Gin meringue and white chocolate tiffin recipe is a great way to try something new in your free time! And also a lovely treat for friends and family. Check out Martyn from Woodhall Hotel who created this tasty recipe!
- 375g digestives
- 15g dark brown sugar
- 32g cocoa powder
- 185g melted butter
- 15g golden syrup
- 900g white chocolate
- 300ml cream
- 80ml LemonTop Gin
- 15ml vanilla essence
- Meringue nests shop-bought will do for this as they are getting smashed up. To make the base
- Crush digestives and mix with the cocoa powder.
- Melt the butter with sugar and syrup.
- Stir into the biscuit and cocoa.
- Line a roasting tin with parchment paper.
- Spread the mix out over covering the bottom and press down firmly.
Put into the fridge to set.
Now for the top.
- Melt the white chocolate gently with over boiling water or microwave.
- Bring the cream and vanilla to a boil.
- To make the gin meringue base, mix together, then add the LemonTop Gin and pour over the base.
- Smash up some meringue nests and sprinkle over the top and chill in the fridge until set.
- Touch with a blow torch for extra flavour.
- Cut into portions and enjoy with a LemonTop gin and cream soda on ice
Don’t forget to share your Meringue and white chocolate tiffin with #lemontopgin and tag us @LemonTopGin