It’s that time of year where nothing beats coming in from the cold, sitting in front of the fire and having a nice hot drink, and while we do love a good mulled wine, we wanted to turn the perfect summer gin into a winter warmer you could sip after a bracing walk on the beach.
So slip on your LemonTop Socks, grab your bottle of gin and some cinnamon, and enjoy this really simple cocktail recipe!
- 50ml LemonTop Gin
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- 1 Star anise (optional)
- 1/2 tsp Honey
- Slice of lemon
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- 100ml Hot water
- Add the honey, LemonTop Gin and cinnamon stick to your favourite handled glass
- Add a the squeeze of lemon juice and a dash of the hot water, mix well.
- Top with the remaining hot water
- Garnish with a slice of lemon
- Enjoy your warm nostalgic taste of the seaside.
Don’t forget to tag us in your photos on social media