Following on from our delicious LemonTop Gin Hot Toddy recipe, we’ve created another winter warmer recipe just for you!
We’ve been doing a little experimenting with the amazing Chris from Tr:eat (more to come on that later) but, in the meantime, we’ve created this indulgent hot chocolate recipe which you can, of course, make festive by adding some Christmas sprinkles, glitter and squirty cream instead of the marshmallows.
Ingredients – Serves 2
- 70g White chocolate
- 100ml Double cream
- 200ml Milk
- 50ml LemonTop Gin
- Smash the white chocolate up into small pieces and place in a jug, this makes it easier to melt.
- Add the cream, milk and gin to a pan and warm until it starts to bubble.
- Gradually pour the milk over your chocolate and whisk gently, if you struggle to get it smooth then leave the chocolate to soak for a minute before adding more of the hot milk.
- Divide into two glasses and top with the marshmallows
- Enjoy your festive taste of nostalgia.
Don’t forget to tag us in your photos and stories on social media.