This week it’s the Tequila sunrise’s turn to get the LemonTop Gin Twist. Originating from the Arizona Biltmore Hotel the modern version of the tequila sunrise cocktail usually consists of tequila, orange juice and grenadine. For our version we’ve added LemonTop gin and a squeeze of lemon juice.
- 25ml LemonTop Gin
- 75ml Fresh orange juice
- Juice of half a lemon
- Splash of Grenadine
- Slice of Lemon, mint and a cherry to garnish
- Add the ice to a tall glass
- Pour in the LemonTop Gin, orange juice and a squeeze of lemon.
- Stir well
- Slowly pour the grenadine around the inside edge o f the glass.
- Garnish with mint, slice of lemon and cherry
- Serve and enjoy our twist on the classic cocktail recipe.