What better way to celebrate National Cheesecake Day than to celebrate with a LemonTop Gin Cheesecake!!
- 250g digestive biscuits
- 100g butter , melted
- 600g cream cheese
- 100g icing sugar
- 50ml LemonTop Gin
- 280ml double cream
- Butter the tin you are using (preferably 23/24cm). Put the digestive biscuits in a plastic food bag and crush to crumbs using a rolling pin, or blend in a food processor.
- Transfer to a bowl, then thoroughly mix in the melted butter. Tip them into the tin and press firmly down into the base to create an even layer.
- To make the filling, place the cream cheese and icing sugar in a bowl, then beat with an electric whisk until smooth. Tip in the LemonTop Gin and double cream, and continue beating until the mixture is thick and completely combined.
- Now spoon it onto the biscuit base, and spread to the edges. Smooth the top of the cheesecake down too.
- Leave to set in the fridge over night or a minimum of 6 hours.
- Decorate how you would like, maybe adding the squeeze of a lemon zest or crushed meringues.