A brand new recipe to treat your friends and family! LemonTop Gin and Rhubarb Crumble 🍋
- 50ml of lemon top gin
- 500g Rhubarb (sliced into 6cm chunks)
- 120g golden caster sugar
- 100g cold butter (cubed)
- 150g self-raising flour
- 50g porridge oats
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (or cream soda)
- Cream/Custard to serve
- Preheat the oven to 170C
- Place rhubarb in an ovenproof dish. Pour over 50ml of LemonTop Gin and 60g of the caster sugar. Roast for 5 minutes.
- Rub the butter into the flour until it resembles large breadcrumbs, then mix in the remaining sugar, vanilla extract (or cream soda) and oats.
- Sprinkle the crumble over the rhubarb and bake for 35–45 minutes, or until the crumble topping is golden, if it starts to brown too early cover with foil.
- Serve with a squirt of cream or some lovely rich vanilla custard.
For more gin recpies click the link.