We know you love the nostalgic taste of LemonTop Gin but how about this time, let’s take the nostalgia away from the north east coast and make it tropical with a coconut twist!
Makes 2 glasses
- 1 glass of Coconut water
- 100ml LemonTop Gin
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- Lemon slices
- Mint leaves
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Pour the LemonTop Gin into a cocktail shaker along with the tablespoon of caster sugar. Shake well.
- Add a few mint leaves and leave aside for a few minutes
- Take your 2 desired glasses and add some ice cubes
- Pour your cocktail mix into both glasses
- Fill the rest of the glass with coconut water.
- Enjoy the nostalgic taste of the seaside with a coconut twist!
Tag us in your LemonTop Gin Cocktails with @LemonTopGin and #LemonTopGin. Like the sound of our LemonTop Gin & coconut tropical twist? Be sure to try out all our other different gin cocktails & gin recipes too!