Pancake Day is just around the corner, so why not be prepared and try our new LemonTop Gin drizzle on your LemonTop Gin Pancakes!
- 2 large eggs
- 100g plain flour
- 275ml milk
- 1 tbsp melted butter and extra for frying
- 25ml LemonTop Gin
- Squirty Cream
For the LemonTop Gin Drizzle:
- First to make your LemonTop Gin Drizzle – put the gin and cream soda in a saucepan and bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer until syrupy, if you want to make it extra thick without reducing it too much, put the icing sugar in a small bowl and gradually add some of the reduced gin mixtures, return to the pan and simmer for 2 minutes to cook through, set aside.
For the LemonTop Gin Pancakes:
- To make the pancakes, put the eggs, flour, LemonTop Gin, milk and tbsp melted butter into a bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Melt a knob of butter in a large frying pan, when it starts to sizzle add a large ladle of the batter, swirl around the pan to create a nice big pancake, cook until brown on one side then flip and cook until golden brown.
- Place on a plate, top with a good squirt of cream, top with a cherry and then drizzle on plenty of LemonTop Gin drizzle.